1. Before you have a psychic reading you must first choose the right psychic. To choose the right person do some research on them. Look for feedback and reviews and testimonies by entering their name on a search engine. This is extremely important when choosing to have an online reading.
2. Choose which way you will have your reading. Methods include one to one in person, online by live chat, email, text a psychic and telephone.
3. Always know the cost involved and make sure that you know what you want to spend before you have a reading. It can be easy to go over the amount you want to spend when using text services or pay per minute services.
4. Before you ask anything be sure that you can accept the outcome and honest answer that they will give you. Are you truly ready for the truth to be delivered?
5. Do not provide the psychic with valuable information during the session. It is their job to give you the answers and information.
6. If you want to ask anything it is best to leave your questions until the reading has finished. This allows them to give you more information during your time.
7. It is also important to know what you want to be used in your psychic reading. Some readers will use tarot cards. Others will use a crystal ball, tea leaves or the method of psychometry which involves holding an object. Go for something you are comfortable with.
8. Be clear before you start how long it will last and what you want out of the reading. This will often depend on your budget but it is important to know the specific things you want out of the experience if they have not covered it during the time you have spent
9. It is important also to never challenge during a reading. A good psychic will work naturally and it is best for you to accept what they are telling you whether it is what you want to hear or not. If you challenge them during your reading you will change the energy level and the way they feel about reading for you.
10. if you have done all of the other things I have said the most important thing to do is relax and enjoy your reading. It should be an enjoyable experience for you and not a trauma. After all the reading you are having could ultimately change your way of thinking and in turn this can turn around your life.