What is Clairsentient Intuition?
Clairsentience, or “clear feeling”, is a psychic ability that allows a psychic to sense, or feel, psychic energies. Clairsentient psychics have a highly-developed psychic intuition. Clairsentience is often associated with empathic psychics, known as “empaths”. Empaths are able to sense what other people are feeling by only using their minds. Clairsentience is more commonly known as “a woman’s intuition”, even thought both males and females are known to possess clairsentience intuition.
It is the second chakra, known as “Swadhisthana”, that is responsible for clairsentience intuiton. This chakra is closely associated with emotion and unconscious feeling.
Three Symptoms of Clairsentient Intuition
- A strong “gut” feeling about someone that turns out to be correct — Have you ever just had a feeling about someone that you were so sure of, and that turned out to be correct?
- An instinct that you couldn’t explain — Have you ever had an instinct that you couldn’t explain to anyone else, but which made perfect sense to you?
- An ability to sense the feelings of those around you — Have you ever sensed what a person was feeling with your mind? Maybe you felt what they were feeling.
These are all basic symptoms of clairsentient intuition.
How does Clairsentience Work?
There are two ways that clairsentience works.
- Clairsentience works by allowing a psychic to receive signals from the spirit realm. A clairsentient psychic will be able to sense the messages, where as a clairvoyant will see the messages, and a clairaudient will hear the messages. The clairsentient psychic will feel what a spirit is trying to say, and interpret the message by using their intuition.
- The second way that clairsentience works, is by allowing a psychic to understand the feelings of the people around them, (empathy). Clairsentients often use their abilities to share and heal the pain of others. By sensing what someone feels, a healing clairsentient will know exactly what remedies someone needs.
What about Precognition?
When a psychic is able to combine the power of precognition with the power of clairsentience, something incredible happens. A psychic will be able to sense something that has not happened yet. This is not “seeing the future”, like most people think of it. Instead, it is like knowing something will occur, even though specific details might not be predictable. It is times like this when it is most important for a psychic to consult their spirit guides for guidance.